Tuesday 1 March 2011

Fabric + Flowers

A small conclusion from me from this point,
The final work seems to be going in the direction of 3d-flower-negatives-print.
I think if we can put this altogether and create something that incorporates that it would look really nice.
But obviously it is going to change along the way and hopefully we can further narrow it down and find something that we can do in the time and have any materials we need to do it.
I think if we go to the gallery it seems like a great chance for us to take photos of what we like and dislike.
I also am excited at the use of material that includes fabric.
This handmade fabric looks really great
I can't help thinking of what it would look like much bigger, maybe as tall as up to the knees. Might look a bit like a flower armchair =p
Just throwing out another option here, although we would have to end up doing a lot of physical folding etc and it might cost a lot for anything too big.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of Chinese cloth origami? I like how simple it looks, and your right if we can do something similar but on a bigger scale it would look quiet interesting.

    ReplyDelete